Greetings Beautiful Beings! Welcome to the Sweet Land of RIMIDI!!!

Greetings Beautiful Beings! Welcome to the Sweet Land of RIMIDI!!!
Visit this site often to stay up to date on show dates, new s, new music, etc.

RIMIDI PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE/INFO


Rimidi
Quantcast

::Photos from Recent Photo Shoot::

::Photographer: Noah Jones (ShutteredEdge.com)::Make-Up Artist: Miss Atheena Jai::

Thursday, March 12, 2009

On the go...

So right now I am trying to relax because I have definetly been on the go this month. I just did a show last night at Jazid and one the night before at Vagabond-which is a VERY hot spot by the way- and I am EXHAUSTED! But all in the same breathe, I love it! After I take this nap (although I know that's not really going to happen) I will be heading out to the Innerlook to perform. This is a spot that I just recently heard about but, nevertheless, I was invited to come out and do my thing tonight so I'm looking forward to it. Tonight is just a short acoustic set of one or two songs. After a job well done...here's to my feature. I'll keep you guys posted on the show since I know that you won't get this blog in time since I just created the site altogether.

Look out for my video posting from last night's show. I should have it up by the end of the weekend. :)

Peace and Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment