Greetings Beautiful Beings! Welcome to the Sweet Land of RIMIDI!!!

Greetings Beautiful Beings! Welcome to the Sweet Land of RIMIDI!!!
Visit this site often to stay up to date on show dates, new s, new music, etc.

RIMIDI PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE/INFO


Rimidi
Quantcast

::Photos from Recent Photo Shoot::

::Photographer: Noah Jones (ShutteredEdge.com)::Make-Up Artist: Miss Atheena Jai::

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Forgive me...for I have abadoned my blog...LOL

I've just been busy putting all things into perspective. I know you can definitely relate to this. Sometimes, so many things are going on at once that I just need a moment to........BREATHE. There...so now that I got my chance to breathe...I'm back. One things for sure, I have been completely addicted to Twitter. Twitter is a CERTIFIED CRACK @ its FINEST! I can't believe how much time I spend throughout my day twittering my life away. If you want to know what's going on with me, TWITTER is definitely the place to find out. LOL.

By the way...are YOU following me on Twitter? What are you waiting FOR??? www.twitter.com/rimidi. If you're already following me...I so HEART YOU! Thank you guys!

So anyways...I'm getting ready to work on this paper and twit at the same time. Great multitasking skills, huh? LOL. I have a couple of shows coming up...my post ABOVE should tell you everything. I hope to see you there either in spirit or MOST DEFINITLY in the physical! Many Blessings go out to those of you have supported me full heartedly! This is just the beginning so enjoy the ride! :)

By the way, aren't I GORGEOUS??? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment