Greetings Beautiful Beings! Welcome to the Sweet Land of RIMIDI!!!

Greetings Beautiful Beings! Welcome to the Sweet Land of RIMIDI!!!
Visit this site often to stay up to date on show dates, new s, new music, etc.

RIMIDI PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE/INFO


Rimidi
Quantcast

::Photos from Recent Photo Shoot::

::Photographer: Noah Jones (ShutteredEdge.com)::Make-Up Artist: Miss Atheena Jai::

Saturday, February 13, 2010

E.P. is on its way...

Ok...sooooo...I've been on a little "break" but that break quickly coming to an end. Time to get this E.P. done for all of the world to hear. Besides, I'm tired of everyone asking me when the release date is. Believe me when I say that the anticipation is killing me as well!!!! I want to hear what I have in store. I ready to perform new music. OMG! You just don't know. Lol. Nevertheless, don't fret...ill be back on the scene again. Better than ever and ALL for YOU!

Are you ready? ....I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment