Greetings Beautiful Beings! Welcome to the Sweet Land of RIMIDI!!!

Greetings Beautiful Beings! Welcome to the Sweet Land of RIMIDI!!!
Visit this site often to stay up to date on show dates, new s, new music, etc.

RIMIDI PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE/INFO


Rimidi
Quantcast

::Photos from Recent Photo Shoot::

::Photographer: Noah Jones (ShutteredEdge.com)::Make-Up Artist: Miss Atheena Jai::

Monday, July 13, 2009

RIMIDI ft. my band "Late Bait"


I bet you're wondering why I call them "Late Bait"....lol. Long story...I'll tell you guys one day. But in the mean time, if you're looking for a GREAT time filled with GREAT music, Jazid is the place to be on Thursday, July 23rd. I will be performing LIVE along with my band. I am SPER PSYCHED so I really hope that you can make it. After all.....it's FREE! Win-win situation for you. You lose NOTHING. :)

This 2-hour set will run from 11pm-2am and will surely have you on your feet grooving to the beat. Songs will include some of my originals and popular songs by some of my FAVORITE artists including Jill Scott, Sister Sledge, Chaka Khan, Estelle, etc.

Be in the BLDG!

No comments:

Post a Comment