Greetings Beautiful Beings! Welcome to the Sweet Land of RIMIDI!!!

Greetings Beautiful Beings! Welcome to the Sweet Land of RIMIDI!!!
Visit this site often to stay up to date on show dates, new s, new music, etc.

RIMIDI PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE/INFO


Rimidi
Quantcast

::Photos from Recent Photo Shoot::

::Photographer: Noah Jones (ShutteredEdge.com)::Make-Up Artist: Miss Atheena Jai::

Friday, July 24, 2009

Special Thanks...

I just wanted to take a quick second and thank everyone that came out last night! I sincerely appreciate you! And for those of you that wanted to be there but couldn't be there believe me...you were with me spirit. Special thanks to my band "Late Bait": Lesly (keyboardist), J Mills (drummer), Daniel (bass), Abdul (guitar). I also want to thank Fudakochi and Miss Diva from The Chunky Chicks for allowing me to borrow their WONDERFUL voices to help make this event turn out so great!

Tonight was AWESOME and for that I am grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment